Product information "«PeakTech® P 6227» DC power supply 0-60 V / 0-6 A with 2 x USB"
This newly developed laboratory power supply offers a controllable 0...60V or 0...6A DC main output with a maximum continuous power of 150W. For developers, this laboratory power supply offers two switchable USB outputs with their own LCD display for the voltage and current values. If you use a load up to 2.5A, you can set the output voltage up to 60V. If you want to use a higher current up to 6A, set the load to a maximum of 25V. Of course, all stages are also adjustable in between, e.g. 30V/5A, 40V/3.7A or 50V/3A. The current and voltage setting also can be done when the output is switched off. By pressing the knob for current or voltage, the setting resolution can be fine/coarse switched from 1mA to 100mA or 10mV to 1V. Due to the high range of functions and the simple operation with the best price-performance ratio, this laboratory power supply is ideal for the education, hobby, development and service sector.
Channels: 1 CH Display Type: LCD Input connector: IEC socket Input voltage: 115 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz Output Connection: 4 mm Plug Output Current: 0 - 6 A Output Voltage: 0 - 60 V DC
- Blue LCD display showing the output voltage and current values
- Green LCD display showing the USB output voltage and current values
- 150W constant output power
- Adjustable voltage range: 0~60V at 0~2.5A and 0~25V at 2.5~6A
- Voltage and current pre-selection with switchable output
- C.C. (Constant Current) and C.V. (Constant Voltage) mode with connected load
- Protection against short circuit, overload and overtemperature
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Accessories: Power cable, Connection Leads and manual