SDM3055 5 ½ Digits Dual-Display Digital Multimeters
- Real 5½ digits readings resolution ( 240, 000 counts )
- Up to 150 rdgs/s measurement speed
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- 1 Gb Nand ﬂash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
- Optional Scanner for multipoint measurements (-SC part number)
The SDM3055 / SDM3055-SC is a digital multimeter designed with 5 ½ digits readings resolution and dual-display, especially ftting to the needs of high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
The SIGLENT SDM3055-SC includes a multiplexer that provides multi-point measurement capabilities. The scanner
features 12 multi-purpose + 4 current channels and supports the following measurement functions: DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2WR, 4WR, CAP, FREQ,
DIODE, CONT and TEMP ( RTD and Thermocouple ). It provides a convenient and versatile solution for test applications that require multiple
measurement points or signals and is an ideal tool for R&D burn-in and production testing.
NOTE: The scanner is included on new SDM3055-SC products only. It cannot be added to SDM3055 instruments at a later time.
Reading Resolution DC Voltage Accuracy in a Year DC Voltage Measurement Range AC Voltage Measurement Range DC Current Measurement Range Scanner Card SDM3055 5 1/2 0.015% of reading + 0.003% of range 200 mV - 1000 V 200 mV - 750 V 200 µA - 10 A No SDM3055-SC 5 1/2 0.015% of reading + 0.003% of range 200 mV - 1000 V 200 mV - 750 V 200 µA - 10 A Yes
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple temperature measurements
- With easy, convenient and ﬂexible PC software: EasyDMM
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, LAN ( Optional Accessories USB-GPIB Adapter )
- Support remote control operation via SCPI commands. Compatible with commands of main stream multimeters